- Archive: posts on python, \(\LaTeX\), and so on
- Bio: Some sort of C.V.
- Books: technical books that I like in particular.
- French stuff
- Presentations: Some general presentations that I regularly give
- Sites: Useful (for me)
- Tools: software tools that I use all the time.
I built this site with Nikola, a site generator that I chose for three reasons:
- I want to write pages and posts in org format and plain and simple \(\LaTeX\). (I find writing maths in restructured text abhorrant.)
- I don't want to use yet another programming language, python suffices for nearly all my goals, and Nikola is written in python.
- I want to deploy my site on github pages. With nikola it's super easy to achieve that.
Why the illustration at the top? I have a PhD. in queueing, and I work with Linux, which has a penguin as a brand character.