- Emacs. Here is my init.el file.
- Window manager: i3
- pythontex to do computations within a latex document
- arara to control the compilation process of latex files
- pweave for literate programming
- blacken-docs formats python code in, for instance, latex files.
- ipynb-py-convert converts between
.ipynb (jupiter notebook) files.
This is practical when you don’t like to use the notebook editor.
In my case, I write a python file in emacs.
Then, with adding the minor formatting string
# %% to delineate the cells, this tool converts the python file to a jupyter notebook file.