Table of Contents
- Optimization and Constraint Programming
- github io
I learned a lot about emacs from the following sites
- Sacha Chua Here you can find many useful posts and subscribe to the extremely useful emacs weekly newsletter.
- Mastering Emacs. A really nice book about emacs.
- Emacs wiki
- CestlaZ A series of youtube movies by Mike Zamansky on how to work with and configure emacs. He provides many useful suggestions.
- Chassel R. An introduction to programming in elisp
Here are some useful posts.
Useful init examples
My own init.el
See My emacs repo.
I only use org-mode, latex, python, and git (and sometimes plain txt). I think I optimized my init.el for this, and I stripped all the rest.
I decided to not tinker with the standard emacs key bindings; over the years I have noticed that they are mostly very well thought-out, and, perhaps more importantly, they don’t change.
Optimization and Constraint Programming
- Or tools
- Hakank, Many examples and implementations
- Numberjack, but this is perhaps dead.
A search on
python constraint programming yields also many useful links to tutorials and documentaion.
- Why airplanes fly There are many `explanations’ of why planes fly, and nearly all of them are false, or worse, not even wrong. A number of those are debunked on this site.